Address: Lanhe Main Street, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province
Opening Hours: All day
Hulan Mosque is located on the bank of Hulan River in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province. This mosque was originally built in the year of 1810 during the reign of the Jiaqing Emperor of the Qing dynasty. The original structure of the mosque only contains three humble straw houses. Local Hui people later raised fund for the mosque and significant extension was undertaken in the year 1875, the first year in the reign of the Guangxu Emperor. The mosque we see today covers an area of 5,000 square meters, and is surrounded by a blue brick wall. To visit the mosque, take No.553 Bus and take off at Sifushi, and walk about 8 minutes. It opens between 8:00 to 16:00 every day.