Guiyang Mosque is the only mosque in Guiyang and dates back to the reign of Yongzheng during the Qing Dynasty. The mosque renovated in 1837 and 1934 with donations made by local Muslims. The original temple had a building area of 370 square meters, of which the main hall has an area of 110 square meters. The total area of the building is now expanded to 63O square meters. The worship hall is still in the form of traditional Chinese architecture. It is covered with glazed tiles and has three parts: rolled shed, main hall and kiln hall, totalling 130 square meters. On the south side of the hall, there is a five-storey building with steel-concrete structure. The building area is 40O square meters, with bathroom, teacher's room, office, storage room and guest house.