Located in the west of Madian Street, Haidian District in Beijing, Madian Mosque has been listed as one of the key cultural relics sites under state-level protection in Beijing. Covering an area of over 3,800 square meters, it was rebuilt in Kangxi Qing Dynasty (1662-1722), which is recorded by the stone tablets carved in the Qing Dynasty in the mosque .The stone records the busy business of Madian Mosque at that time. The mosque has a very quiet environment with many old trees, which have witnessed the development of Madian mosque and protected it from being broken by wind and rains for hundreds of years.
The buildings in Madian mosque are in a typically traditional courtyard style of China, including the main buildings of the prayer hall, south lecture hall and north lecture hall and other buildings. The main hall is in the third yard. There are two monuments are respectively in the south direction and north direction of the main hall. The monument in the south is written with “ren zhu du yi” in Chinese language.
With the capacity of 500 people, the prayer hall can be arrived after 9 steps upstairs. There is a grand plaque with a label written in Arabic language hanging on the wall of the hall.