Hotel pickup time is between 07:00 to 07:30. Please inform your hotel name, then we will tell you an actual pickup time from your hotel lobby.
Pickup and transfer to ferry terminal to take 1-hour ferry to Macau. After the scenic ferry ride, your exciting Macau day tour starts with a visit of Old Macau, a former overseas territory by Portuguese until 1999, and it reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences.
The must-go attractions include:
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
- The Museum is closed on Monday
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
At 4:00pm, you'll be transferred to Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal. There are lots of free hotel shuttle buses waiting there, and your tour guide will tell you which one is the shuttle bus to Venetian Macao.
Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal.
and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00.
Inspired by the Las Vegas Strips, Cotai Strip is the fastest growing entertainment district in the recent years funded by Las Vegas Sands. It hosts up to 30 resorts making it the newest vacation paradise in Asia.
Venetian Macao is the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Spend your time in upscale retail shops offering a wide variety of fashion, beauty and accessories, and enjoy a top-class international cuisine at Venetian Macao.
After you have done exploring at Cotai Strip, find your own way back to your hotel in Macau. If you need to return to Hong Kong, take a free hotel shuttle bus to Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal.