A comprehensive sightseeing tour to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Pickup from your hotel in Macau between 09:30 to 09:50, or from the office of local tour operator at Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (Room 1015 in arrival hall).
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
Your coach will drop you at the Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal at 4pm. Or take you back to your hotel in Macau.