Tour Code: BJ-2013MATTA-01 Duration: 5 Days
Arrive in Beijing, transfer to your Hotel. Please print our confirmation before you go to China, and display it to hotel staff when you check in.
Beijing is the politics, cultural and international exchange center of China, Beijing is a modern metropolis full of vitality. For the history buffs, Beijing is a living museum, but it has something to offer everyone. It is also the starting point for many of our tour packages.
- Optional activities at night -
Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre
The Legend of Kung Fu Show is a mix of traditional martial arts and modern theatre. Presenting stunning Kung Fu skills, exquisite ballet and music, this beautiful story in no doubt has become the most loved Kung Fu show in China. The Kung Fu show ticket + round trip transfers is USD31 per adult.
Show: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Red Theatre)
Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beijing
Show Time : Daily 19:15 - 20:40 pm
Pickup Time: 17:30 - 18:00
|Group Size||Luxury Class Tour||Deluxe Class Tour||Tourist Class Tour|
|January 01 - December 31 Peak Season|
|2 Persons||-||-|| |
|3-5 Persons||-||-|| |
|6-9 Persons||-||-|| |
|Single Room Supplement||-||-|| |
As this tour package is a special offer for group only, visitors joining in this tour have to follow the fixed itinerary with the organized shopping stops and optional tour we have made. We are sorry but we accept no changes or alterations for this tour.
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* Halal meals offered during the tour as mentioned in the tour itinerary. (Lunch & Dinner)
* Shopping stops: Jade shop, Pearl shop, Baoshutang, Foot massage, Tea shop, Silk shop
* One bottle of mineral water per person per day.